Friday, June 01, 2007

...take photos sometimes!!

Below are a few badly taken photos showning the extent of our unpacking! We haven't done very much and we're off the Belfast for a wedding so we won't get anymore done til next week. Never mind, we're just thrilled to be in the house.

If you're passing or live nearby, drop in for a coffee (I can't guarentee there will be any were to sit, but I can guarentee a warm welcome)


Living room, not unpacked at all!!


Kitchen, looking down towards dining area.



I asked Phil to unpack important things and this appeared on top of one of the kitchen cupboards!!!

1 comment:

dancingnic said...

Haha I love the star wars thingy! I have a feeling Pilco and El Valiente would get on very well indeed - when we unpacked our house I found El V's star wars prints propped up on the fireplace before he had unpacked the plates and knives and forks!

House is looking groovy though! I'm so happy it's all worked out for you both! God bless you in your new home!