Wednesday, November 21, 2007

... a wedding and a wee trip up north

Phil and I went to a wonderful wedding a few weekends ago of Phil's old Dundee flat mate, Stuart and his fiance Sharon. Since the wedding was in November we were worried about the weather, but it was a wonderful day. Loads of our friends from Uni were there so it was great catching up with them and some folk who we haven't seen since uni days. I wore, for the first time ever, killer heels and managed to walk on them for most of the day. I'm afraid that by the time of the evening doo I was barefoot.

We spent the rest of the weekend with family and visiting my nanny who is very poorly in hospital. Then on Sunday night we headed up to Portstewart (North Coast of Norn Iron). It was so lovely to get away from digital TV, computers and all the hustle and bustle of life. We had a long walk on the Strand followed by dinner out in my favourite place to eat, The Ramore Wine Bar. My friend Sarah joined us for a few days and we had a great time catching up, shopping and playing Uno far too late at night.

A wonderful time in Northern Ireland was had by all.

No comments: