Wednesday, January 02, 2008

... Christmas and New Year

They both seem to have passed in such a blur. The delight at having finished work on the last Friday was amazing and the knowledge that I had 2 whole weeks off work was wonderful. Phil and I headed off to London for Christmas and had a really great time with the whole Brumby/Paterson family. It was lovely just to chat, chill out, and relax with family. Normally we alternate Christmas and New Year with our families, but this year my parents were heading to Uganda to see my sister Jill for New Year so we came home and crashed. We had wonderful plans to go to Glasgow or Whitby but I was stuck down by this wonderful throat infection/flu/cold/constant headache that left me sleeping on the sofa for days. I dragged myself out on New Years eve, having convinced myself I was better and went to the Church Party and then a party with some friends from Church, but the next day I was wiped out again. All I can say is I'm glad I'm not back at work this week!!!

Hope you all had a good Christmas and a Happy New Year.

No comments: