Sunday, April 29, 2007

Brumby questions the importance of blogging...

I'm not really sure why I write this blog, nor am I sure why many other people write theirs. However there are many blogs out there that are primarily aimed at providing us with information that we find relevant to our lives. In particular I am talking about Christian blogs (of which there are many). There are a few that I read on almost a daily basis and find that what they have to say is often an encouragement or a challenge. I am finding more and more now that I am likely to pick up my laptop to browse the internet than pick up a book and curl up on the sofa. Of course there is nothing wrong with this but recently I have been questioning the use of my time. My way, in part, of addressing my use of time is to spend my time on the internet reading these blogs that at times are like mini sermons. I do however love checking the news headlines and reading friends blogs and going on bebo to see what friends have been up to.

So i still don't know why I write mine but I want to thank all the people who continue to write their blogs to help and encourage other people.

1 comment:

Danny said...

Nice to see your blog! Keep posting...