Monday, April 23, 2007

...the weekly weight in

Yipee!!!....I've lost 2lbs, which I think is pretty great since I had a weekend of bad food that I couldn't avoid. And my BMI is now 23.4 :)

Had a great weekend even though I did slip up a little on the food. Pilco and I cleared the garage in preparation for the move, its amazing how much junk we have gathered in only 2 years! But it felt good to start the clearing and packing.

Saturday night we went out for dinner at the home of a lovely couple from Church, it was really lovely to get to know them a little better and learn more about the Church.

Sunday was a super day. Church was followed by a Church lunch and then a Q&A for our potential new Assistant Pastor. We are now desperately looking forward to moving down and getting more involved.

No comments: