Tuesday, July 31, 2007

...Alton Towers

I had a wonderful weekend with my siblings. Neil and Michael arrived on Friday night and we all crashed out after a long week and had a catch up. We got up early on Saturday morning and headed off to Alton Towers. It was a wonderfully sunny day and we all had a brilliant time. It was sad on Sunday to say goodbye to my sister Jill who leaves next Sunday for a year in Kiwoko, Uganda. I wish her all the best for her year and hope it is a wonderful learning experience for her.

Phil and I are now recovering and getting ready for our two weeks off work. We have book a cruise round the Med and can't wait to get away to some sunny climates and catch up on some sleep and I'm looking forward to getting stuck in to some serious reading. We haven't decided what to do with our second week off yet. We may spend it unpacking the last few remaining boxes and building the last few bits of furniture. But who knows we might get bored at home and take off for a few days. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: