Friday, July 27, 2007

...enjoy having family to stay

I had a wonderful weekend in Glasgow with Cheryl and we even managed to fit in a quick visit to Dundee where we met up with my old boss and his family for coffee. It was really great to see them all and to catch up on there news. We also tried to meet up with Michael (my baby bro) but he was working and didn't answer his phone :( Never mind he's coming to visit me this weekend.

Jill (my ickle sis) has been staying with us this week and it's been really great to see her and spend time with her before she heads off to Africa in a few weeks. Michael and Neil and Neils girlfriend Maria all arrive tonight and we are planning to have a fun weekend with a visit to Alton Towers, lots of playing on the Wii and a compulsory game of Cranium. It'll be fab to see them all and have them all in my house for the first time, lets hope the weather is favourable!!

No comments: