Thursday, October 11, 2007

...need some more sleep

I only seem to write this when I've done something interesting at the weekend (since I apparently don't do anything interesting during the week) but today I thought I'd step outside the norm. I didn't do anything 'interesting' this weekend but I did have a great weekend. We had a wonderfully busy weekend at Church, handing out the notices, meeting more new people, looking after lovely kids in creche and after the evening service having the YP round to our house. We had the opportunity to share our testimony with the YP which although this was scary it was actually really helpful (well for us anyway).

Work as usual has been mad busy this week and it seems to be getting busier as the weeks continue. Lets hope we organize ourselves soon and book some time off work. I feel tired all the time. Although I'm loving work at the moment some times I have to remind myself that I'm an Architect cause what I do each day is more in line with a counsellor/people manager, but it's fun so I shouldn't complain (not that I was)

I'm looking forward to this weekend because I'm going to the Northern Women's Convention in Manchester with a group of ladies from the Church.

No comments: