Friday, April 25, 2008

...book club

I was at book club again last night. We meet every month to discuss a different book. Last night we were looking at 'Stepping Heavenwards' by Elizabeth Prentiss. It wasn't my favourite book but there was so much to take from it that I couldn't dislike it. I enjoy book club mostly cause I get to meet up every month with a great group of ladies and chat about books, God and anything else we think of. Sadly I have to lead a month next year which means choosing a book. I'm a bit stumped as to what to choose, so if anyone has any ideas please let me know. Most of my time these days is taken up with reading Book Club books, and the books I like may not appeal to the wider audience. I have a few ideas up my sleeve so we'll see what falls out!! I've started the next book for next month already, lets hope it's a good one :)

No comments: