Sunday, March 18, 2007

Sunday 4th March

What a week it's been! I've been off all week sick and spend most of it in bed. Thankfully I am now feeling much more like myself and was able to entertain Cheryl and James last night. We had a great time watching the Rugby (until Ireland were stripped of the title) and playing the PlayStation. Both Cheryl and I have become a little obsessed with Bebo, its a great way to meet up with your friends and people you haven't been in touch with for a while. Check out my Bebo page (link below). It was great to see them again and we are looking forward to getting up to Glasgow to see their new house :)

Another unsuccessful weekend of house hunting has left Phil and I feeling rather deflaited but we are encouraged to know that lots of people are praying for us and we know that in Gods time we will find the right house were we can serve him. Sadly I may have to come down off my Architectural soapbox and buy a NEW BUILD, my most dreaded thought. But if it means we can get moved to Sandbach sooner and become more involved in our Church then maybe thats what we'll have to do.

Well work tomorrow, not really looking forward to it cause I have to do a weeks worth of work in a morning so that some drawings can be couriered over to the planners prior to our meeting later in the week. I think it'll be a few late nights this week until I catch up, not ideal when i'm still totally exhausted!

No comments: