Thursday, March 01, 2007

Thursday 1st March

After a little bit of thought, not much cause it hurts, I've decided to start my own blog. I'm sure with most things I do,, I'll get really into it for a while and then it'll fade into the background as more importnat things take over. But hey, we'll give it a try.

I got my new much loved car this weekend, although it doesn't have a CD player, but hopefully phil will buy me one as an early Birthday present. Cheryl (who came to see me this weekend), Phil and I went along to the Church quiz night and had a great time chatting to mostly new people. We then came home and whilst Phil watched Match of the Day, Cheryl and I chatted into the wee hours of the morning. I miss Cheryl and James now that we have moved so far away from them.

I am writing this blog on my newly aquired work laptop which has wireless internet connection, so no more cold nights working in the spare bedroom. I can now work from the comfort of my own living room, with my favourite TV shows on in the back ground. What more could a girl want.

This weekend we are off to Whitby to see Phils mum for her birthday. Really need to get her a card and a pressie tomorrow lunch time!! As always we are keeping ourselves busy and still looking for houses, even more so know as the house we liked has been taken off the market much to our dismay. We trust and pray our new house is out there somewhere so we can stop travelling to Church and get more involved in the mid week activites.

1 comment:

dancingnic said...

Hi Helen,

Great to hear from you, and a nice surprise! Watch out for this blogging malarky - it's really addictive - but like you said, you never know who you'll meet!

Would love to hear from you if you have the time, so drop me a wee e mail via my blog!

I'll be praying for your house - I know how you feel - we've been there too! It just means that a much better house is around the corner for you!

Take care Nic x