Thursday, May 22, 2008

...10 thoughts I had yesterday

Ione has tagged me but since I only got out of bed 30mins ago and my only thought so far today has been 'do I really have to get up?' I'll list my 10 thoughts from yesterday. Thanks Ione!!

1. I wonder what the traffic will be like this morning through Birmingham
2. Why doesn't the client listen to me, am I not scary enough on site?
3. Can I get away without stopping to get a sarnie for lunch and just have crisps and an apple instead.
4. This wriggling baby can be quite distracting whilst I'm driving.
5. Why does H take soooo long to reply to text messages.
6. Have I told everyone that I've changed the date of my Birthday Party?
7. Why do boys feel the need to watch football even if they don't like either of the teams.
8. When is Phil going to book me a holiday, I need a week away reading my books.
9. Can I get through all of Thursday without finding out who was fired from the Apprentice before I watch it tonight...I'm thinking no!!
10. Why is it so important to sleep on your left hand side when your pregnant...it just feels wrong.

No comments: