Friday, May 16, 2008

... a little bit bigger


This photo was taken just a week ago. It's not the best photo in the world, but for those of you who haven't seen me for a while it gives you and idea of how crazily large my bump is getting. I'm feeling thoroughly massive at the moment so who knows what I'll feel like in 20 weeks. I've had two big pregnancy excitements this week. Firstly, I've reached the half way mark. I have my second scan in 2 weeks which is really exciting and Phil and I have started looking at baby stuff (although all hand me downs are greatly appreciated)!! Secondly, I have had an exciting week of feeling the baby move. It feels a bit like bubbles popping in my tummy, really weird but strangely nice. Sadly Phil can't feel it yet so he's feeling a bit left out, but I'm sure it won't be long until baby Brumby is performing some kung-fu moves that Phil can feel! All is well with Mummy and Baby, please pray that this will continue.

1 comment:

allotmentbore said...

Hi helen, really glad all is going so well. Do you want me to put your pregnancy and safe delivery down on the ladies prayer chain?