Sunday, May 11, 2008

... London with family

Last weekend Phil and I headed down to Lonodn for the May Bank Holiday weekend. We expected awful traffic on the Friday but I was ok :) We had a fab weekend with the Paterson family, it's great to see the kids growing and the girls are now hilarious, chatting away. Little Sam is also cute especially when he laughs and blows bubbles. Phil sadly wasn't feeling great, he's been poorly now for about 2 weeks. I think he is now starting to come out the other side. I don't really mind him being sick (since he is quite often) but this time it's been super annoying cause he's half deaf and I have to remember to shout at him or else repeat myself!! But we still managed to have a fab weekend.

The Paterson Clan

Phil and Lottie


Lottie and Hannah snoozing after playing hard

Me and ickle Sam

Pirate Lottie and Pirate Sam

Hannah chasing bubbles in the garden

1 comment:

dancingnic said...

Oh my! Do you remember the days of falling asleep in the car and then waking up the next morning in your own wee bed! Kudos to parents - it's a LOT harder than it looks :) I've tried but the boy is clued into any kind of moving by stealth :)

You're looking fab helen, keep growing XXX