Thursday, September 11, 2008

... maternity leave

I'm now fully embracing maternity leave. I went to Mums and Tots on Monday, met a friend for coffee on Tuesday, saw the midwife on Wednesday, went to Funsters today and tomorrow I plan to get my hair cut and meet a friend for lunch. I'm now starting to think that I don't really have time for a baby. How will I ever fit them into my busy schedule.

I love being at home, getting the house ready for it's new arrival, cooking for my hard working and wonderful husband and generally meeting up with friends for a chat (one of my favourite activities). I still feel pretty unprepared for the babies arrival. I need to pack my hospital bag, sort out the nursery and unpack all the stuff we have bought or been given. I'm sure it'll all come together in time. Only 4 weeks to go, not that I'm counting!!

2 comments:

allotmentbore said...

Hey I`m glad you`re on maternity leave. Thanks for coming round today.

grizbe said...

I'm glad you are having fun - enjoy the feedom while it lasts.