Wednesday, September 03, 2008

... appreciate the award

It's always lovely to be appreciated, not sure why Ione nominated me for this award since my blogging is not very frequent, but thanks anyway.




The rules of the award are:

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least seven other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs that you’ve nominated.

So here's my seven.... (in no particular order)

Dancing Nic (old school friend who I randomly found in the blogging world, it's been great to be back in touch)
Wittering (a fun church friend who makes me smile when I read about her beautiful family and their action packed days)
Olga's Blog (one of the best bloggers out there who records all events with photos and blogs)
Liz Griffen (a friend who lives in France and is preparing to do great things)
Girl Talk (an amazing blog by a mum and three daughters, I have learnt so much here about being a Godly women...I'm hoping to put it into practice some day soon)
Grizzy's world (a fab friend who makes me smile, laugh and always welcome)

Sorry could only find 6 that were important enough to make the cut. Thanks to all of you who brighten up my day, there are a few more that I check now and again but these are the 6 most regular bloggers.

No comments: